mouse potato - n. - A person who spends an unusually large amount of time sitting in front of a computer. (Source: Money magazine, Sept. 2006 edition)
You're a mouse potato, tiger_san! :D
I got decent responses on the red amaranth/xian cai question, aside from one person who acted like the answer was on Wiki all along, which it definitely was not. Am probably going to have to ask about the abacus game, but that can wait a few days. Now I just need to figure out the genealogy thing.
1. Research abacus game/competition (suan pan)
2. Research genealogy terms -- great-cousin-uncle?
3. Write more of Imperial Intrigue Ch6/Test of Faith
4. Continue sierra_outline (worldbuilding)
5. Read Critters manuscripts (email)
6. Finish making wallpaper (Photoshop)
7. Continue corkboard wallpaper (tutorial)
8. Buy Unearthed CD, by E.S. Posthumus
9. Go shopping for: handbag, pants
10. Visit www.time.com/juggling
Whee, exactly 10 things on the list!